The Accomplice 2-person Custom Sleeping Quilt - individual draft control necklines & sewn closed footbox
With a closed footbox and individual draft control, the Accomplice 2-Person Sleeping Quilt is the perfect quilt for couples looking to lighten their load on the trail. A proprietary draft blocker at the head end keeps warmth inside, and the individual neck and side openings allow each person to adjust for comfort in a wide range of temperatures.
The Accomplice is a sleeping quilt, not a sleeping bag, which means it's designed to be used with a sleeping pad to provide insulation underneath you, between you and the ground. The Accomplice doesn't have zippers or built-in hoods, saving weight and space in your pack.
Need your Accomplice Quilt right away? Shop our ready to ship Accomplice Sleeping Quilts.
- 850fp or 950fp down. Ethically sourced from an RDS certified supplier. Down product weights may vary +/- 3% due to production variances. Read more about our Fills.
- Ultralight nylon fabric. DWR finish. Available in ether 7D, 10D, or 20D fabric. Fabric colors might appear slightly different from images shown. Read more about our Fabrics.
- Sewn-closed footbox. No zippers and no cinches. Great for sleepers with cold feet.
- Watch this video to learn about all available custom options.
- Proprietary draft blocker between the neck closures keeps warm air inside
- Included pad attachment system uses elastic straps and clips on each side of the quilt to keep it secure on sleeping pads and lock out drafts on cold nights.
- Selecting a custom option of "draft collar" adds a draft collar to the head of your Accomplice Quilt. 1 draft collar in total.
- Snap and drawcord neck closure lets you fine-tune draft control.
- Unique U-shaped continuous baffles keep the down where you need it, all night long.
- Includes Silnylon Stuff Sack (.3oz-.8oz, sizes found here), 100% cotton storage bag, and 2 Elastic Straps (0.4oz each - One Straight, One Loop).
- Handmade in Winona Minnesota
Important Note: Custom orders cannot be changed once they are in production. Returned custom orders (or customer orders cancelled once production has started) will incur a 20% restocking fee. No exceptions. For more information, check out our policies.