The Enigma is our lightest quilt, pairing the beloved quilt template of the Revelation with a completely closed footbox. It's the perfect quilt for those who always get cold feet, or those who want a simple, no-fuss design. Thanks to our adjustable pad attachment system, you can kick your feet out or take the quilt with you for late-night stargazing.
The Enigma is a quilt, not a sleeping bag, which means it's designed to be used with a sleeping pad to provide insulation underneath you, between you and the ground. The Enigma doesn't have a zipper or a built-in hood, saving weight and space in your pack.
Important Note: Custom orders cannot be changed once they are in production. Returned custom orders (or custom orders cancelled after production has started) will incur a 20% restocking fee. No exceptions.
Need your Enigma right away? Shop our ready to ship options. They ship in 1-2 days! Shop ready to ship Enigma.
- Poofy sewn-closed footbox for a no-fuss sleeping experience
- Pad attachment system uses elastic straps and clips on each side of the quilt to keep it secure on your sleeping pad and lock out drafts
- Snap and drawcord neck closure lets you fine-tune draft control
- Unique U-shaped continuous baffles
- All of our down is ethically sourced from an RDS certified supplier
- Ultralight nylon fabric has a DWR finish and has been customized for breathability and comfort
- Fabric colors may appear different from images shown due to rendering and monitor differences.
Quilts available in 3 fabric options: 7D, 10D, and 20D. Read more about the differences in our Fabrics.
- Selecting the custom option of "draft collar" adds a draft collar to the head of your Enigma quilt. 1 draft collar total.
- Handmade in Winona, Minnesota.
Down product weights may vary +/- 3% due to production variances.
Silnylon Stuff Sack (.3oz-.8oz)
Elastic Straps x2 (0.4oz each - One Straight, One Loop)
We accept returns of new and unused items with all tags attached, within 30 days of shipment. Returned custom orders, or custom orders cancelled after production has started, incur a 20% restocking fee. For more information, check out our policies.