Created for those who want to pack light and go far no matter the weather, the Visp Rain Jacket boasts wind and rain protection in an ultralight package. Made with a customized 3-layer waterproof/breathable fabric, it’s fully stormproof, yet has an exceptionally breathable feel. Weighing in at 5.4 oz (153g) to start, you’ll barely know it’s in your pack until you need it. You can wear the Visp alone to shed wind and rain, or pair it with a Torrid APEX jacket for a highly effective, ultralight jacket system.
- 3-Layer waterproof/breathable fabric composed of ultralight 7D ripstop nylon, a Hydrophilic Non-Porous PU membrane, and a soft tricot lining for a comfortable next-to-skin feel.
- Waterproof to 20,000mm H₂0.
- Moisture vapor transmission rate (MVTR): 75,000 g/m²/24hr.
- For help picking the correct sizing, select the Fit and Sizing tab above or watch our Apparel Sizing Video.
- Sizes run about a half size large for layering purposes.
- Fits directly over a Torrid Jacket of a corresponding size.
- Waterproof YKK Uretek front zipper keeps moisture from coming in the front.
- Waterproof YKK Uretek Pit Zips keep your underarms ventilated in humid conditions.
- Full length, #3 waterproof YKK Uretek zipper.
- Fitted hood with stiffened visor adjusts at the front and back to keep it in place or keep out of user's line of sight.
- Shaped cuffs have a velcro adjustment for coverage or ventilation.
- Adjustable shock cord waistband.
- Droptail hem offers extra coverage in the back to keep the jacket from riding up under a pack.
- Raglan sleeve design for a full range of movement.
- Fully waterproofed seams, sealed with seam-tape.
- Fabric colors may appear different from images shown due to rendering and monitor differences. Read more about our Fabrics.
- Made in Vietnam. Inspected in Winona, Minnesota.