Our original and best selling quilt! A favorite of long distance hikers, the Revelation Quilt is known for its amazing versatility, thoughtful design, and ultralight weight. On warm nights, The Revelation can lay open as a blanket, and in colder temperatures, you can cinch the adjustable 1/4 length zipper footbox closed. This design allows you to dial in a comfortable night’s sleep in a wide range of different temperatures and climates.
The Revelation is a quilt, not a sleeping bag, which means it’s designed to be used with a sleeping pad to provide insulation underneath you, between you and the ground. The Revelation doesn’t have a full-length zipper or a built-in hood, saving weight and space in your pack.
Important Note: Custom orders cannot be changed once they are in production. Returned custom orders (or custom orders cancelled once production has started) will incur a 20% restocking fee. No exceptions.
Need your Revelation right away? Shop our ready to ship options. They ship in 1-2 days! Shop ready to ship Revelation.
- Footbox has a 20” zipper and shock cord combination for a totally adjustable closure
- Pad attachment system uses elastic straps and clips on each side of the quilt to keep it secure on a sleeping pad and lock out drafts on cold nights
- Snap and drawcord neck closure lets you fine-tune draft control
- Unique U-shaped continuous baffles keep the down where you need it, all night long
- All of our down is ethically sourced from an RDS certified supplier
- Ultralight nylon fabric has a DWR finish and has been customized for comfort
- Fabric colors may appear different from images shown due to rendering and monitor differences.
Quilts available in 3 fabric options: 7D, 10D, and 20D. Read more about the differences in our Fabrics.
- For stuff sacks and compression sizes please check our charts found here.
- Selecting the custom option of "draft collar" adds draft collars to the head and foot of your Revelation quilt. 2 draft collars total.
- Handmade in Winona, Minnesota.
Down product weights may vary +/- 3% due to production variances.
Silnylon Stuff Sack (.3oz-.8oz)
Elastic Straps x2 (0.4oz each - One Straight, One Loop)
We accept returns of new and unused items with all tags attached, within 30 days of shipment. Returned custom orders, or custom orders cancelled after production has started, incur a 20% restocking fee. For more information, check out our policies.