Our founder came up with the Revelation back when Enlightened Equipment was still in a basement. It’s been a bestseller ever since, beloved by thousands worldwide for its amazing versatility, thoughtful design, and ultralight weight. It features an adjustable footbox with a zipper and shock cord that can be completely closed, completely open like a blanket, and everything in between. This design allows you to dial it in for a comfortable night’s sleep no matter where you are.
The Revelation is a quilt, not a sleeping bag, which means it’s designed to be used with a sleeping pad to provide insulation underneath you, between you and the ground. The Revelation doesn’t have a full-length zipper or a built-in hood, saving weight and space in your pack.
The following temperature ratings coincide to the quilt colors:
- 40° - Forest 10D exterior / Black 10D interior
- 30° - Burnt 10D exterior / Charcoal 10D interior
- 20° - Navy 10D exterior / Charcoal 10D interior
- 10° - Purple 10D exterior / Black 10D interior
If you need a size, temperature, down fill, or color that isn't available here, consider ordering a custom Revelation.
- Footbox has a 20” zipper and shock cord combination for a totally adjustable closure
- Pad attachment system uses elastic straps and clips on each side of the quilt to keep it secure on a sleeping pad and lock out drafts on cold nights
- Snap and drawcord neck closure lets you fine-tune draft control
- Unique U-shaped continuous baffles keep the down where you need it, all night long
- 850-fill down is ethically sourced from an RDS certified supplier
- Ultralight nylon fabric has a DWR finish and has been customized for breathability and comfort
- Fabric colors may appear different from images shown due to rendering and monitor differences. Read more about our Fabrics.
Silnylon Stuff Sack (.3oz-.8oz)
Elastic Straps x2 (0.4oz each - One Straight, One Loop)
We accept returns of new and unused items with all tags attached, within 30 days of shipment. For more information, check out our policies.