Accomplice 2-person Sleeping Quilt
With a closed footbox and individual draft control, the Accomplice 2-Person Sleeping Quilt is the perfect quilt for couples looking to lighten their load on the trail. A proprietarydraft blocker at the head end keeps warmth inside, and the individual neck and side openings allow each person to adjust for comfort in a wide range of temperatures.
The Accomplice is a sleeping quilt, not a sleeping bag, which means it's designed to be used with a sleeping pad to provide insulation underneath you, between you and the ground. The Accomplice doesn't have zippers or built-in hoods, saving weight and space in your pack.
The Accomplice comes with a set of standard accomplice straps (Works with two solo sleeping pads) as well as a set of Double-Wide Pad Straps (Works with a Two-Person Sleeping Pad). For replacements of either set , click & purchase separately Here.
- 850fp Grey Duck Down or 950fp Grey Goose Down. Ethically sourced from an RDS certified supplier. Down product weights may vary +/- 5% due to production variances. Read more about our Fills.
- Ultralight nylon fabric. DWR finish. Available in Red 10D outer and Charcoal 10D fabric. Fabric colors might appear slightly different from images shown. Read more about our Fabrics.
- Sewn-closed footbox. No zippers and no cinches. Great for sleepers with cold feet.
- Proprietary draft blocker between the neck closures keeps warm air inside.
- Included pad attachment system uses elastic straps and clips on each side of the sleeping quilt to keep it secure on sleeping pads and lock out drafts on cold nights.
- Snap and drawcord neck closure lets you fine-tune draft control.
- Unique U-shaped continuous baffles keep the down where you need it, all night long.
- Includes Silnylon Stuff Sack (.3oz-.8oz, sizes found here), 100% cotton storage bag, a set of Standard Accomplice Pad Straps (Works with two solo sleeping pads) plus, a set of Double-Wide Pad Straps (Works with a Two-Person Sleeping Pad).
Handmade in Winona Minnesota
We accept returns of new and unused items with all tags attached, within 30 days of shipment. For more information, check out our policies.
Note: All quilt height and width measurements reference the dimensions of the sewn but not stuffed product. Each quilt type measures differently based on product design. For sizing related questions, please review our size chart located on the tab above. Unless otherwise noted, this chart reflects the weight of 10D outside and inside fabric.